Jerk Chicken and Melon Kabobs
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 small red onions, quartered lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce
- 1/4 small honeydew melon cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1/2 small cantaloupe, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2/3 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
Toss chicken cubes and onions with peanut oil, TABASCO® Sauce and jerk seasoning in medium mixing bowl until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Oil grill rack and place 5 inches above heat.
Thread chicken, onion, honeydew and cantaloupe onto eight metal skewers, alternating pieces. Discard remaining jerk seasoning mixture.
Grill 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally. Cool slightly and serve at room temperature.