- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (1 lime)
- 2 teaspoons TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1 medium tomato, blanched, skinned, seeded, and diced
- 1 poblano chile or other medium-hot green chile, roasted, seeded, and diced
Combine vinegar, tomato paste, lime juice, TABASCO® Sauce, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in bowl of a food processor; process 30 seconds. With motor running, gradually add oil until mixture is emulsified.
Transfer dressing to a bowl and stir in tomato and chile pepper. Try vinaigrette with Ensalada Del Pollo Asado.