Sriracha & Blue Cheese Turkey Burger
1. Preheat grill to medium-high; preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Mix TABASCO® Sriracha Sauce with blue cheese and green onion; set aside.
3. Cook bacon on griddle until crispy; set aside.
4. Form the ground turkey into 4 (8-oz.) patties and cook on griddle until temperature reaches 165ºF. Add Sriracha–blue cheese mixture to top and lightly melt.
5. Roast cherry tomatoes in oven, 2-3 min.
6. Place lettuce on bottom half of each bun; layer burgers over top.
7. Place cherry tomatoes atop burger and layer with bacon slices. Place top of bun on each burger and serve.
You may also like:
You will need:
Flavored with oak barrel aged tabasco peppers, our spicy Sriracha Sauce is preservative-free with a rich, bold flavor.
Want to be the first to know about new products?
We want to stay in touch! We’ll send you the occasional email, but only with the important stuff.