Cape Cod Fry With Sriracha Tartar Sauce
1/2 cup TABASCO® brand Sriracha Sauce
1 Tablespoon Lime juice
1 Tablespoon Cilantro, chopped
1/2 cup Tartar sauce
1 box (12 oz) Tempura batter mix
Cod fillets (16 oz)
4 Hoagie rolls
2 cups Lettuce
8 slices Preserved lemon, sliced
1. Preheat fryer to 350ºF; preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Mix TABASCO® Sriracha Sauce, lime juice and cilantro into tartar sauce; set aside.
3. Prepare tempura batter as directed on box.
4. Coat fish in batter; place in fryer until golden brown.
5. Cut rolls in half; place in oven until golden brown.
6. Layer lettuce and preserved lemon slices on bottom halves of hoagie rolls; place cod atop lemon slices. Coat cod with Sriracha tartar sauce. Cover with tops of rolls and serve.
You may also like:
Mezcal Bloody Mary
Sriracha Sauce, Original Red Sauce
Honey Sriracha Wing Sauce
You will need:
Flavored with oak barrel aged red peppers, our spicy Sriracha Sauce is preservative-free with a rich, bold flavor.