Cape Cod Fry With Sriracha Tartar Sauce
1. Preheat fryer to 350ºF; preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Mix TABASCO® Sriracha Sauce, lime juice and cilantro into tartar sauce; set aside.
3. Prepare tempura batter as directed on box.
4. Coat fish in batter; place in fryer until golden brown.
5. Cut rolls in half; place in oven until golden brown.
6. Layer lettuce and preserved lemon slices on bottom halves of hoagie rolls; place cod atop lemon slices. Coat cod with Sriracha tartar sauce. Cover with tops of rolls and serve.
You may also like:
You will need:
Flavored with oak barrel aged tabasco peppers, our spicy Sriracha Sauce is preservative-free with a rich, bold flavor.
Want to be the first to know about new products?
We want to stay in touch! We’ll send you the occasional email, but only with the important stuff.