Slammin’ Sriracha-Lime Tilapia Taco
1. Mix TABASCO® Sriracha Sauce, ranch dressing and lime juice; set aside.
2. Warm tortillas in a pan over medium-high heat; set aside.
3. Bring olive oil to its smoke point in a pan over medium heat.
4. Using tongs, gently place tilapia into the pan. Allow fish to fully caramelize before turning over. Adjust heat if fish starts to get too dark on either side.
5. Layer each tortilla with red cabbage, corn and cotija cheese.
6. Place tilapia on top and drizzle with Sriracha-lime-ranch dressing. Plate and serve.
You may also like:
You will need:
Flavored with oak barrel aged red peppers, our spicy Sriracha Sauce is preservative-free with a rich, bold flavor.