Southwest Sriracha Steak Salad
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Mix TABASCO® Sriracha Sauce with pico de gallo; set aside.
3. Grill flank steak to desired temperature; slice into strips.
4. In serving dish, layer lettuce, black beans, cherry tomatoes, crushed tortilla chips and queso fresco.
5. Place steak slices on salad; drizzle Sriracha-spiced pico de gallo over top and serve.
You may also like:
You will need:
Flavored with oak barrel aged red peppers, our spicy Sriracha Sauce is preservative-free with a rich, bold flavor.
Want to be the first to know about new products?
We want to stay in touch! We’ll send you the occasional email, but only with the important stuff.