Spring Fruit Salad With Spicy Yogurt Sauce
- 4 cups honeydew melon chunks
- 4 cups cantaloupe melon chunks
- 4 cups pineapple chunks
- 4 cups red or green seedless grapes
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 2 large kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
Spicy Yogurt Sauce
- 2 cups lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons TABASCO® brand Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
Toss honeydew, cantaloupe, pineapple, grapes, strawberries and kiwifruit in large bowl.
Combine yogurt, TABASCO® Green Sauce, honey and grated orange peel in medium bowl.
To serve, spoon Spicy Yogurt Sauce over each serving of Fruit Salad.