Spicy Winter Vegetable Gratin
- 8 cups peeled and thinly sliced root vegetables, such as potatoes, parsnips, carrots and/or butternut squash
- 1 small leek, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (13 3/4-ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease 13x9-inch baking dish. Toss root vegetables, leek, garlic, chicken broth, TABASCO® Sauce and salt in large bowl.
Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 1 hour or until vegetables are tender.