Chipotle Buttermilk Ranch Salad
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces (about 4 cups)
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces (about 4 cups)
- 1 small seedless cucumber, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 ripe avocado, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
Combine buttermilk, mayonnaise, parsley, garlic, TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until ready to use.
In a large bowl, combine the lettuces, cucumber, tomato, and avocado. Add the dressing, and toss to combine.