Chicken and Pineapple Salad with Chipotle-Lime Dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (4-ounce) packages mixed baby salad greens
- 1 pound sliced cooked chicken (about 2 cups)
- 4 slices fresh pineapple, quartered, or 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
Combine olive oil, pineapple juice concentrate, TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, and salt in a small bowl; mix well and set aside.
Divide salad greens among four salad plates. Arrange chicken and pineapple beside greens, and serve with dressing.