Avocado, Corn & Bean Salsa
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (16-ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (11-ounce) cans corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and diced
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- Corn chips
Combine oil, vinegar, TABASCO® Sauce and salt in large bowl; mix well. Stir in black beans, corn, tomatoes, avocados, scallions and cilantro; toss until well blended.
Let stand about one hour before serving.
Serve with corn chips.