Roasted Butternut Squash and Vegetables
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch chunks (5 cups)
- 1 large red onion, cut in half and sliced
- 1 pint Brussels sprouts, each cut in half
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons TABASCO® brand Green Jalapeño Pepper Sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine squash, onion, Brussels sprouts, olive oil, TABASCO® Green Sauce and salt in a large roasting pan. Toss to mix well.
Roast vegetables 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add pecans; cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.