Southwestern-Style Chili Dogs
- 8 to 10 hot dogs
- 1 (15-ounce) can HORMEL® Chili No Beans
- 2 tablespoons TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 8 to 10 hot dog buns, split
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese blend
- 1 cup crushed nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips
- Sliced green onions
Grill hot dogs. Meanwhile, combine HORMEL® Chili and TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat, and heat through.
To assemble, place hot dogs in buns. Top each with chili, salsa, sour cream, cheese, tortilla chips and green onions.