Louisiana Crab Dip with Crudités
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon coarse mustard
- 2 teaspoons TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce
- 1 cup lump crabmeat
- 1 bunch baby carrots
- 1 bunch celery, cut into sticks
- 1 bunch asparagus spears, blanched
- 2 heads endive
- 2 red or green bell peppers, cored and cut into strips
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, horseradish, parsley, mustard, and TABASCO® Sauce in a bowl and mix well. Stir in crabmeat.
Arrange carrots, celery, asparagus, endive, and peppers on a large platter. Serve with crab dip.